TN77 Conveyor Belt Metal Detector
The electronic TN77 metal detector is a tunnel-type unit from the Metal Detection range that is generally installed onto conveyor systems. The TN77 enables a continuous inspection to be made of any non-metallic or non-conductive materials. The unit is used for the detection of tramp iron and manganese steels where their presence would prove damaging to processing equipment or a clients’ end product.
Digger teeth, drill rods, crusher plates, bars, chains, nuts and bolts are all extremely hazardous to crushers, shredders and other types of processing machinery.
The search coil is supplied from either a range of standard sizes or made to meet customers’ specific requirements, with aperture heights to suit specific processes. The TN search coil is also easily dismantled to facilitate ease of installation around a customers’ existing belt conveyor.
On detection of tramp iron a signal is generated in the search coil and transmitted to the control unit. The signal is then processed and used to control other circuits which include the interlocking of the belt conveyor, operating audible or visual alarms, marking devices or suitable rejection mechanisms.
Typical materials to be inspected include limestone, granite, sand and gravel, clay, coal, chemicals, wood chips, mineral ores etc.
The TN77 metal detector – essential protection for of all your plant.
- Reliable protection against machinery damage
- Detection of tramp iron & manganese steel including non-magnetic digger teeth.
- Easy installation into a customers’ existing conveyor
- Simplicity of operation and with fully adjustable sensitivity/detection levels
- Capable of indicating if 1 or 2 pieces of tramp iron are simultaneously detected
- Capable of overlooking non-magnetic, copper-alloy belt fasteners
If you would like to fill in a detailed enquiry form, please click on the button below.
Alternatively, you can make a quick enquiry via our contact us page.