Pipeline Metal Detector
The Transitect or pipeline metal detector range is designed for pipelines, chutes, continuously fed materials or other free fall situations. The pipeline metal detector electronics and search coil are combined in a single slim-line and compact unit requiring minimal headroom for installation.
The Transitect is available as standard in a range of sizes to suit nominal diameter pipelines from 25-200mm.
Equipment is available as a basic metal detector only, which can be supplied with or without a non-metallic pipe or supplied with a combined separator system optimising headroom requirements or available with a non-metallic pipe and a separate two-way diverter valve.
This versatile pipeline metal detector has a high level of achievable sensitivity – fault indication facilities and the options of a number of special or customised features to meet individual or specific requirements.
100_1640 The range of Transitect and pipeline metal detectors are ideally suited for the inspection of plastics, granules, powders and chemicals, powder paint coatings, resins, rubber and other granular materials. The Transitect is also often used to inspect food products including flour, food preparation mixes, sugar and rice.
The Transitect offers a high level of protection to all forms of plant processing machinery including extruders, injection moulding, machines, mixers, mills, grinders and protection for the consumer.
Pipeline Metal Detector Summary
- Available as a standalone metal detector or supplied with a separator/rejector
- Detection of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- High sensitivity and includes fault indication facility
- Easy to install – simplicity of operation and minimal headroom requirements
- Available to suit 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200mm nominal diameter pipelines
- Optional features and facilities available